100% Satisfaction Guarantee . . .
If your student does not love their first two days at Spark Skill camps, we will refund your tuition in its entirety.*
Flexible Enrollment . . .
Transfer into any open Spark Skill class through May 1 and provide the difference in tuition. No additional fees apply.*
Capped at Eight Students Per Instructor . . .
Personalized instruction is key to great academic success. Some classes have capacities as low as six students in order to maximize student learning experiences. Enroll early to ensure that spots are available in your preferred courses.
Tuiton Includes . . .
- Usage of all materials and technology
- Projects & files to take home
- Daily snack and hot lunch
- Break time reserved on the fields and in the gym
- T-shirt & water bottle
- Secure location in Summerlin
- Excellent, trained instructors utilizing meticulously crafted curricula
- Tuition is the full cost of attendance. Unlike major competitors, there are no additional charges for lunch or materials.
Weekly Expo . . .
Every Friday from 2PM-3PM parents, family, and friends are invited to attend an expo showcasing student work.
Parent Testimonials . . .
- "My son was talking about this camp at home in the evening, which is the best feedback. He doesn't typically show that kind of enthusiasm for other camps. I appreciated the effort you put into communication, planning the camp's activities and answering questions throughout the enrollment process. It was really wonderful. I look forward to the next camp." -Alli A.
- "I loved that my daughter came to Spark Skill and was able to develop new tech skills with the help of knowledgable instructors. She came home excited about what she learned, and wanted to go online to create more at home. I love that it sparks a curiosity which encourages her to discover more programs and skills in tech." -Christine P.